Find Your New Jagoe Home in Brook Stone Estates – Jeffersontown, KY
Our newest community in the greater Louisville, Kentucky area, Brook Stone Estates, celebrates the comfort of community in Jeffersontown. Jeffersontown, which is more commonly referred to as J-Town by locals, has a deep history and is home to its own Farmer’s Market, Public Library, parks and facilities, schools and large community events such as the Gaslight Festival.
Jagoe Homes participated in the Gaslight Festival in 2018 when we first opened Brook Stone Estates, and it was a blast! Interacting with the people who live in this community, eating at their restaurants and embracing the unique culture of J-Town was refreshing. During the 2018 Homearama, at Catalpa Farms in Fisherville we made several visits to nearby J-Town to dine and relax. In addition to Brook Stone Estates and Catalpa Farms we also have one more community located in Fern Creek, Glenmary Commons.
Even with its rich history, new construction is becoming the new thing in J-Town.
When a home buyer is searching for their new home, particularly in an area like Jeffersontown, they often overlook the possibility of new home construction. However, we are honored and excited to have the opportunity to build a home owner’s new dream home with all of their personal selections and unique touches to this area.
So, why build a new home versus purchasing a used home?
- It’s your dream home, maybe even your forever home. Design your new Jagoe Home with your personal selections and choose the floor plan the suits your family the most. You can even personalize and price a new home online, meet with a Jagoe New Home Sales Consultant, and then we will work with you every step of the way to make this dream a reality!
- Every new Jagoe Home is built with today’s home buyer in mind. A home built five years ago does not meet the needs of a home buyer today.
- A brand new, Jagoe Home does not have any surprises. Do you truly know what’s happened to a used home?
- Timing is everything. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to build equity and appreciation on a new home in an area that is already seeing new growth. Plus, interest rates are currently still very low compared to past years. Don’t wait until they start rising again!
- Save money in the long run with a new, Energy Smart, Jagoe Home. You will be amazed by the amount of money that you can save every month on your utility bills in a new home compared to a used home with old insulation, drafty doors and windows, outdated appliances and inefficient heating and cooling systems.
- All new Jagoe Homes come equipped with the newest technology. We build our homes with the latest in building innovations.
- Your new home gives you quality, value and peace of mind. All Jagoe Homes come with a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, which includes 10 full years of structural coverage, 2 full years of systems surety coverage, and 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
We get it, it’s PERSONAL.
Brook Stone Estates offers a variety of two-story home plans, all which come with either an in-ground or a walk-out basement (walk-out basement home sites are limited!), to fit exactly what your family needs! This community includes two brand new home plans, the Declaration Craftsman and the Revolution Craftsman, as well as our more popular plans, the Cumberland Craftsman, Patriot Craftsman and the National Craftsman. We have also introduced the beautiful National Farmhouse elevation to Brook Stone Estates, which incorporates a sleek, modern farmhouse exterior. Any of these home plans can be personalized based on your style, wants and needs! Our team is looking into adding a one-story, ranch-style plan to be offered as an option in Brook Stone Estates in addition to these six plans.
Historic J-Town is not left out of Brook Stone Estates. A Historic Farmhouse still sits in the center of the community. The Historic Farmhouse was originally built in 1923 by L.C. Ford from locally quarried stone back when Billtown Road was called Funk Mill Road, after the famous Abraham Funk. The home will be lovingly restored and updated by Turn Key Design.
Currently, we have two Move-In Ready homes that are under construction! Contact your Jagoe New Home Sales Consultant for more information on these homes and to get started on your brand new, Jagoe Home today!