Rake in Thousands in Savings When You:
- Purchase a Gorgeous, New Ready to Move-In Jagoe Home
- Design and BUILD a New Jagoe Home
PURCHASE a Stunning,
New Ready to Move-In Jagoe Home,
and GET these Incentives!*
- Up to $2000 Closing Costs**
- Buy More Save More on Personalized Options***
- Reduced pricing on select Ready to Move-In Homes****
- A $1000 Build Smart Jagoe Incentive*****
When you design and BUILD a Beautiful, New Jagoe Home, you GET these Incentives!*
- Up to $2000 Closing Costs**
- Buy More Save More on Personalized Options****
Let’s Get Started
* Indicates a required field.
PLUS….Visit a Model Home and
Register for a chance to WIN $1000!******
* Ready to Move-In Homes must be purchased by December 31, 2018. New Builds require all contingencies to be satisfied and home under construction by December 31, 2018. Other restrictions may apply, contact a Jagoe New Home Consultant for complete details. Must use Jagoe Home’ approved lender, and meet all lender requirements.
** Up to $2,000.00 in closing costs based on using Jagoe Homes’ approved lender. Pre-paids not included. Must use Jagoe Home’ approved lender, FBC Mortgage, and meet all lender requirements.
*** Save up to 20% on Personalized Options for your home, excluding Custom Options, Room Additions, Bonus Rooms, Basement, and 3rd Bay Garages. Must use Jagoe Home’ approved lender, and meet all lender requirements.
**** Qualify for reduced pricing on select Ready to Move-In Homes purchased and closed by December 31, 2018. Must use Jagoe Homes’ approved lender, and meet all lender requirement.
***** Up to $1,000.00 can be applied towards Pre-Paids or Temporary Interest Buy-Down. Must use Jagoe Homes’ approved lender FBC Mortgage, and meet all lender requirements.
How to Build a Backyard Fire Pit – Get Ready for Fall!
Your backyard is probably one of your favorite places to spend the summer. Whether your time is spent in your pool, grilling out with neighbors or enjoying a glass of wine, watching the sunset from your patio, the days of summer will certainly be missed.
However, the coming of the Fall season doesn’t mean you have to abandon the comfort of your backyard! As the temperatures cool, this is the perfect time for you to do some yard maintenance, and if you’re feeling particularly crafty, a backyard fire pit is the perfect project for you!
What you’ll need:
Disclaimer: Before you begin building your backyard fire pit, check the building codes in your area to get the proper specs and regulations. Choose a location that is at least 10 feet away from your home, and away from any low-hanging trees or other structures. Also take precautions when digging holes so that you do not hit any utility lines.
Steps to building your fire pit:
- Clear away any grass that may be growing in the location of your fire pit.
- Lay out your Cap Stones in a circle in the spot that you selected.
- After you have your pit roughed out, dig approximately 12 inches or 1 foot into the ground to create a pit, equal to the diameter of the interior circle that is made by your Cap Stones (approximately 36 – 44 inches, depending on how many stones you use).
- Pour sand into the bottom of the hole and tamp (mash) the sand so that it is level.
- Make sure that the sand is level.
- Begin to lay your Wall Stones around the perimeter of the pit. Continue stacking the stones so that they are 12 inches or 1 foot above the surrounding ground.
- Pour a layer of sand into the ring of stones so that it covers the first layer, approximately 4 inches deep. Tamp the sand until it is level.
If you are not the crafty type, you can easily purchase a fire pit! Many fire pits can cost up to $1,000, but there are also plenty of budget friendly options:
Make an Appointment to Start Building your Brand New, Jagoe Home, or Personalize and Price Your Home Online!
Eastwick at Berkshire, Newburgh, IN – Plat NOW AVAILABLE
The Eastwick at Berkshire plat is now available for the public to view online! Last week, we opened the doors of the Model Home at Waterside at Berkshire to members of the VIP List for our exclusive Preview Event where the plat was revealed for the first time. The public can now see the home sites and floor plans that are available in this brand new community!
On Saturday, October 13th, we will host our Grand Release Event at our Model Home at Waterside at Berkshire! This is when members of the VIP List can Reserve Their Site! All sites will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
You MUST sign up for the VIP List and set an appointment with a Jagoe New Home Sales Consultant as soon as possible! Our Preview Event was a huge success last week – at the Grand Release Event, VIP Members will be able to secure their home site on a first come, first serve basis. If you are even considering building in this community, you’ll want to have this information ready before October 13th to ensure you don’t miss out on the best home site for YOU!
With a desirable location, academically excellent schools, and a serene yet convenient setting, you’ll feel very much at home in Eastwick at Berkshire. It is adjacent to famed Victoria National Golf Club, as well as the new, multi-million dollar Friedman Park.
Plans Available in Eastwick at Berkshire
If you are interested in Eastwick at Berkshire, please Sign Up for the VIP List and Make an Appointment with a Jagoe New Home Sales Consultant in Newburgh today!
Jagoe Homes Sells First Site at Brook Stone Estates in J-Town at Grand Release Event
The Brook Stone Estates Grand Release Event was held on Saturday, September 15th, and we are excited to announce that the first home site has been sold in that community! The site sold within hours at the well-attended event and the community’s home sites are predicted to sell out quickly. Those interested in building a home in this community are urged to contact a Jagoe New Home Sales Consultant as soon as possible to set up an appointment.
Brook Stone Estates warmly reflects the charm and energy of Jeffersontown – with beautiful parks, the Farmers Market Pavillion and historic downtown J-Town, all just minutes away.
View the Plat Map and Make an Appointment to secure your home site today!
Sign Up for the Magnolia Hills VIP List
Magnolia Hills is our newest community in Bowling Green, Kentucky – Sign Up for the VIP List for priority updates! Magnolia Hills will feature stunning, single-family homes, as well as a Community Pool, Clubhouse and Basketball Courts. Located in a desirable school system, Magnolia Hills also offers quick access to the Natcher Parkway, Interstate 65 and Scottsville Road.
Plans and Pricing are not available on our website or to the rest of the public – only to members of the VIP List. If you or your client are interested in this community, please let Jennifer Lucas know so she can add them to the VIP list. In order for you or your client to access the plans and pricing, she will need to arrange a time to meet at one of our Model Homes. These appointments will be first come, first serve – and are filling up quickly!
At the VIP Preview event, we will unveil the community’s plat, site premiums and incentives that will only be available to VIP Members. The event will be held from 5 – 7:30 PM on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, in The Vinings Model Home, located at 569 Vining Lane, Bowling Green, KY 42104. There is no cost to join – Sign Up for the VIP List today!
See what’s blooming in Bowling Green – Sign up for the VIP List today for priority updates!
Magnolia Hills – Coming Soon!