Danny and I love our new home in Bent Creek Subdivision in Henderson, KY. We chose the build on our own lot option. Mary Figgins was our consultant and she was so great to work with. We knew nothing about building a house and she walked us thru the process step-by-step and made it so simple. We take pride in knowing we picked out every aspect of our new home. We’ve been in our home for about 2 weeks and have said everyday how much we love our new home. Jagoe makes the process so simple which was just what we needed. We would recommend to anyone looking to build a new home to speak to Mary Figgins. She’s the best!
Social Media & News
- Jagoe Introduces New Home Plans to Bowling Green Market November 13, 2018 - Jagoe Introduces New Home Plans to Bowling Green Market - We've seen a growing demand for new home plans, especially in the Bowling Green market! Jagoe Homes welcomes you to view our newest plans:... Read More »
- Get the Most Out of Your Energy Smart Jagoe Home November 12, 2018 - Get the Most Out of Your Energy Smart Jagoe Home - What can you do to make your home more energy efficient? Building a new Energy Smart Jagoe Home is your first step to saving money and reducing your... Read More »
- 2018 Instagram Contest Rules & Regulations November 6, 2018 - Jagoe Homes 2018 Instagram Contest Rules & Regulations - Jagoe Homes is hosting an Instagram Contest for users who follow the Jagoe Homes Instagram Account and Comment on This Post. The contest... Read More »
- Seven Home Sites in Eastwick at Berkshire Sold at Grand Release October 16, 2018 - SEVEN Home Sites in Eastwick at Berskhire were Sold at the Grand Release Event - We are excited to announce that seven new Jagoe Home Owners reserved their home site in Eastwick at Berkshire in... Read More »
- 2018 Fall Tour of Homes in Evansville & Owensboro October 12, 2018 - Join Jagoe Homes for the 2018 Fall Tour of Homes in Evansville & Owensboro - The 2018 Fall Tour of Homes in Evansville and Owensboro will be held on the same weekend this year on October 27th -... Read More »