Danny and I love our new home in Bent Creek Subdivision in Henderson, KY. We chose the build on our own lot option. Mary Figgins was our consultant and she was so great to work with. We knew nothing about building a house and she walked us thru the process step-by-step and made it so simple. We take pride in knowing we picked out every aspect of our new home. We’ve been in our home for about 2 weeks and have said everyday how much we love our new home. Jagoe makes the process so simple which was just what we needed. We would recommend to anyone looking to build a new home to speak to Mary Figgins. She’s the best!
Social Media & News
- 2019 Spring Tour of Homes February 12, 2019 - Join Us for the 2019 Spring Tour of Homes in Evansville and Newburgh - The 2019 Spring Tour of Homes, presented by the Southwestern Indiana Builders Association, in Evansville and Newburgh gives you... Read More »
- My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 3 January 24, 2019 - My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 3 - I'm starting to see activity on my home site! The footer was dug in the morning and the concrete for the footer was poured in the afternoon on Thursday, January... Read More »
- Find Your New Jagoe Home in Brook Stone Estates January 23, 2019 - Find Your New Jagoe Home in Brook Stone Estates - Jeffersontown, KY - Our newest community in the greater Louisville, Kentucky area, Brook Stone Estates, celebrates the comfort of community in... Read More »
- My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 1 January 15, 2019 - My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 1 - I think a lot of my peers in my own Millennial generation are afraid of building a new home, so I wanted to openly share my personal home building journey. As... Read More »
- How Much of a Down Payment Do YOU Need? January 11, 2019 - How Much of a Down Payment Do YOU Need for Your New Home? - Once home buyers begin the process of building their new home, they often overlook the importance of a Down Payment. This can be a... Read More »