We had been looking for builders, and floor plans we liked… when we walked into the Buckingham model we looked at each other and said “this is it… this is OUR new home.” We met with Nathan, who is very well versed in what Jagoe does, how the process works, timelines, and expectations. We then met Dana Bugg. Dana is a great representative for Jagoe. She is professional, knowledgeable, honest, direct, and accommodating. Beyond that she is welcoming, reassuring, and helpful. Every time I texted or called her (which was A LOT) she was upbeat, went the extra mile, and always honest in her responses. From the site walk with Terry & Craig, meeting with the designer (who had fabulous ideas), Jamie, and all the crews used, we’ve been very pleased. On the other side of the new build now, Cheryl too has been competent, professional, and knowledgeable. The service technicians are professional, diligent, and go way beyond expectations. Many people drive by our new home and we receive many compliments. We are very pleased with our new Jagoe home and will gladly recommend you.
Social Media & News
- 2019 Spring Tour of Homes February 12, 2019 - Join Us for the 2019 Spring Tour of Homes in Evansville and Newburgh - The 2019 Spring Tour of Homes, presented by the Southwestern Indiana Builders Association, in Evansville and Newburgh gives you... Read More »
- My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 3 January 24, 2019 - My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 3 - I'm starting to see activity on my home site! The footer was dug in the morning and the concrete for the footer was poured in the afternoon on Thursday, January... Read More »
- Find Your New Jagoe Home in Brook Stone Estates January 23, 2019 - Find Your New Jagoe Home in Brook Stone Estates - Jeffersontown, KY - Our newest community in the greater Louisville, Kentucky area, Brook Stone Estates, celebrates the comfort of community in... Read More »
- My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 1 January 15, 2019 - My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 1 - I think a lot of my peers in my own Millennial generation are afraid of building a new home, so I wanted to openly share my personal home building journey. As... Read More »
- How Much of a Down Payment Do YOU Need? January 11, 2019 - How Much of a Down Payment Do YOU Need for Your New Home? - Once home buyers begin the process of building their new home, they often overlook the importance of a Down Payment. This can be a... Read More »