We really enjoyed working with Mary. She helped us pick the right house for our family. She really earned our trust by way of good advice, answering our questions, and talking us through the purchase of our first home. We had an excellent experience. If we ever “upgrade” I do not see why we would not go with a Jagoe home again.
Social Media & News
- Christmas Tour of Homes at Parkside 100 December 4, 2018 - Join Us for the Owensboro Symphony Christmas Tour of Homes at Parkside 100 in Downtown Owensboro - The Owensboro Symphony's Christmas Tour of Homes will be held on December 9th from 10 AM - 2 PM.... Read More »
- Bluegrass Commons Grand Opening a Huge Success December 3, 2018 - Bluegrass Commons Grand Opening a Huge Success in Owensboro - Thank you to everyone who came out to the Bluegrass Commons Grand Opening Event in Owensboro! Attendees enjoyed touring both Model Homes... Read More »
- Bring Extra Cheer to Your Home this Holiday Season November 27, 2018 - Bring Extra Cheer to Your Home this Holiday Season with Amelia's Help - There are so many different ways to spread cheer and happiness during the holidays! Many people have already decked their halls... Read More »
- Jagoe Introduces New Home Plans to Bowling Green Market November 13, 2018 - Jagoe Introduces New Home Plans to Bowling Green Market - We've seen a growing demand for new home plans, especially in the Bowling Green market! Jagoe Homes welcomes you to view our newest plans:... Read More »
- Get the Most Out of Your Energy Smart Jagoe Home November 12, 2018 - Get the Most Out of Your Energy Smart Jagoe Home - What can you do to make your home more energy efficient? Building a new Energy Smart Jagoe Home is your first step to saving money and reducing your... Read More »