I have built two house with Jagoe (2015 and 2017) and had the best experience both times. I can’t get over the speed at which they build their homes and the quality of the finished product. We love both our homes and couldn’t be any happier. Thank you Jagoe and all the staff for the great houses that you build for us. For those who are considering Jagoe but have not looked at the new homes Jagoe builds today in comparison to their 15 to 20 year old builds please take the time to see the quality of homes that Jagoe is building today. I was blown away when I toured their model homes and knew right away that I was going to pick them to build me both homes. I will invite anyone to call me with any questions: 812-760-6027.
Social Media & News
- 2019 Spring Tour of Homes February 12, 2019 - Join Us for the 2019 Spring Tour of Homes in Evansville and Newburgh - The 2019 Spring Tour of Homes, presented by the Southwestern Indiana Builders Association, in Evansville and Newburgh gives you... Read More »
- My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 3 January 24, 2019 - My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 3 - I'm starting to see activity on my home site! The footer was dug in the morning and the concrete for the footer was poured in the afternoon on Thursday, January... Read More »
- Find Your New Jagoe Home in Brook Stone Estates January 23, 2019 - Find Your New Jagoe Home in Brook Stone Estates - Jeffersontown, KY - Our newest community in the greater Louisville, Kentucky area, Brook Stone Estates, celebrates the comfort of community in... Read More »
- My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 1 January 15, 2019 - My Personal Jagoe Home Story: Week 1 - I think a lot of my peers in my own Millennial generation are afraid of building a new home, so I wanted to openly share my personal home building journey. As... Read More »
- How Much of a Down Payment Do YOU Need? January 11, 2019 - How Much of a Down Payment Do YOU Need for Your New Home? - Once home buyers begin the process of building their new home, they often overlook the importance of a Down Payment. This can be a... Read More »