Jagoe Homes 2018 Instagram Contest Rules & Regulations
Jagoe Homes is hosting an Instagram Contest for users who follow the Jagoe Homes Instagram Account and Comment on This Post. The contest will run from November 6th – 16th, 2018. The winner of the contest will be drawn at Noon on November 16th, 2018.
See the Instagram Post here.
Rules & Regulations
- Contestant must be 18 years or older.
- Contestant must use a personal Instagram account. No business pages qualify.
- Contestant/Winner must have a primary residence in the areas which Jagoe Homes builds. This includes Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky and Louisville areas.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Amazon.
- One winner will receive a Echo Show (2nd Gen) courtesy of Jagoe Homes.
Instagram users who followed Jagoe Homes prior to this contest are still eligible, but they must comment on the post to win. All contestants must comment on the post to win.
Jagoe Homes Receives Homearama Awards in 2018
We are humbled and pleased to announce that Jagoe Homes was honored with three Homearama awards in 2018! The Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville awarded the Thomas Jefferson with “Best Closet Design,” and the people who toured all seven homes in Homearama, voted our home for 2nd Place in “Overall Home” and “Interior Design.” Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit Jagoe Homes at Homearama!
We would like to thank the ENTIRE Jagoe Homes team for working countless hours on our FIRST EVER Homearama home! From every department – Estimating, Drafting, Architecture, Sales, Marketing, Service & Warranty and our wonderful owners, Bill & Scott Jagoe, this project has certainly proven that it takes an army to be successful. Congratulations to everyone involved!
We would also like to congratulate our CashArama Winners of $1,000, $750 and $500 to Lisa, Cheri and Tammy, respectively.
Let this serve as Jagoe Homes’ official announcement that you will see us again next year at Homearama in 2019!
The Thomas Jefferson is still available for its new owner! Contact Lindsey and Renada TODAY for your Personal Tour and to Make an Appointment.