Join Us on the Jagoe Homes Patio Stage at Friday After 5!
Friday After 5 is Where the Weekend Begins! Join us every Friday during the 16-week, free concert series on the Jagoe Homes Patio Stage at the RiverPark Center for family fun in Owensboro, Kentucky! This award-winning, summer-long festival celebrates its 23rd season with more than 60 bands and adding another new event and venue to the Friday night party series.
The Friday After 5 season begins on May 17th, and will continue until August 30th, which is Labor Day weekend. Join us at the Jagoe Homes Patio Stage to “toast the sunset” and grab some free, Jagoe Homes giveaways EVERY Friday during the season!
Friday After 5, 2019 Season Highlights:
- More than 60 bands and entertainers performing this season, including several new bands performing on the Jagoe Homes Patio Stage on the BB&T Plaza at the RiverPark Center, overlooking the Ohio River!
- The Atmos Energy Courtyard will again feature acoustic entertainment all sixteen Fridays.
- The Kroger Street Fair will feature sixteen different themes and host a dozen food trucks. YUM!
- The Women’s Hospital of Deaconess and Ruoff Home Mortgage have teamed up to bring a great line-up of party bands to The Kentucky Legend Pier at the Owensboro Convention Center.
- Glenn Family Services will sponsor seven, free Gospel on the River and Worship on the Water concert series in Cannon Hall along with the new Movie Night at the Museum series in the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum‘s Woodward Theatre.
- Friday After 5 will host “Class PreUnions” again at no charge throughout the season.
- The KWC FA5k race, Hall’s Lighted Boat Parade and weekly appearances by TD’s Costume Characters will join Have a Nice Day Mobile Entertainments’ free FA5 Foto Booth.
All events are FREE!
The Jagoe Homes Patio Stage features a live dance band each week. The City of Owensboro helps to kick off the Friday After 5 “Shake, Rattle & Stroll” 2019 season on May 17th on Non-Profit Night. From Paris will be playing current pop to classic rock from 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM on the Jagoe Homes Patio Stage at the RiverPark Center. Hayley Payne offers country acoustic from 7:00 PM -10:00 PM in the Atmos Energy Courtyard. The 202nd Army Band Fallout will rock The Kentucky Legend Pier, sponsored by The Woman’s Hospital of Deaconess from 8:00 PM – 11:30 PM, located at the Owensboro Convention Center. Also, please join us at the Non-Profit Block Party at the Kroger Street Fair. Special character Princess Poppi will be out and about that night, courtesy of TD’s Tuff Decisions. Plus, free balloon animals created by Owensboro Twisters and the FA5 Free Foto Booth, courtesy of Have A Nice Day Mobile Entertainment! New to Friday After 5 this season is Glenn’s Movie Night At The Museum showing Grease (1978) for their season opener at the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum. The US Bank t-shirt cannon will be sending special t-shirts into the crowd, and don’t forget the free popcorn! Friday After 5 is the 2018 Platinum Award Winner for Community Event. Join us for some free, family fun!