New Home Sales Consultants are needed in the following markets:
- Bowling Green, KY
- Evansville, IN
- Newburgh, IN
Controller – Manage Financial Operations
Estimator – Single Family Residential Construction
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR OPPORTUNITY WITH THE AREA’S FOREMOST HOME BUILDER?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
Jagoe Homes seeks a highly motivated, goal-orientated, energetic, team-orientated New Home Sales Consultants in Bowling Green, KY, and in Evansville and Newburgh, IN. As a New Home Sales Consultant, you are responsible for managing the customer process from sale to move-in day. We seek teammates with a growth mindset of discipline to apply proven and procedural-based training. Working weekends is a must. Previous sales experience is not necessary. A real estate license is not required.
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health savings account
- Employee discount
- Paid vacation, personal time off, and holidays
- Training and support
- Manage the customer process from sale to move-in
- Assist customers in the design and finishing of their home
- Cultivate and maintain real estate agent relationships
- Proactively follow up and manage prospects and customers through supplied CRM software
- Motivated and goal-orientated
- Ability to learn and apply procedural-based training
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Self-starter with a surpassed self-motivated mindset
- Coachable and process-orientated
- Ambitious and goal-orientated
Jagoe Homes is seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee and support the accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the accounting department
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records
- Investigate and resolve issues with vendor invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Prior management experience with an accounting staff
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with timely and accurate production of financial statements
Jagoe Homes is actively seeking an Estimator for our corporate office who is experienced in single family residential construction. We are seeking an applicant who meets the following criteria: highly organized, independent self-starter, skilled in time and project management, detail orientated, solid written and verbal communication skills, problem solver, service-oriented mindset with a team player attitude, works with a sense of urgency, maintains project flexibility and adaptability to change. Previous knowledge of residential construction and proficiency in Microsoft excel is preferred. Pay rate will be determined based on experience.
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- Holidays and Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and additional health care benefits
- 401(k) Payroll Deferral
- Issue purchase orders for residential home projects
- Review and revise new plans from drawings
- Manage and maintain pricing and product data in software systems
- Process and analyze vendor invoices
- Estimate and price options
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Start by selecting your position interest below. Provide your name, email, and phone number. Then add your Cover Letter & Resume and click on the Submit button.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.