Homeowners in Blevins Farm enjoy nearby access to shopping, dining, and many other activities. This community is in the Plano Elementary, South Warren Middle and South Warren High School districts.
Plano Elementary School
South Warren Middle School
South Warren High School
No commercial businesses are within immediate proximity to the community, but there are a number of dining establishments, groceries, healthcare facilities and parks. Activities such as swimming, fishing, canoeing, golf, baseball fields, basketball courts and jogging trails are all about 7-10 minutes from Blevins Farm.
Premium Home Sites
Blevins Farm home sites are ideal for homeowners that love the feel of being in the country and want to live in a quiet community without the hustle and bustle of city traffic.
The natural lay of the land creates nice flat home sites, along with spacious set back lines that create nice spacing for added privacy.
Desirable tree line home sites were recently made available in Blevins Farm! These home sites are particularly inviting to homeowners who are looking for that quiet, serene feel that this community highlights.
Quality Building Materials
We proudly install LP Smartside Siding on the exterior of every home in Blevins Farm. LP Products offer all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, along with the outstanding durability you need.
Advantages of using LP Smartside Siding include:
- Time-tested performance – LP has manufactured over nine billion square feet of SmartSide siding since 1997. After nearly 20 years of successful performance, LP SmartSide products are proven and time-tested!
- Realistic wood grain texture – SmartSide has a more realistic wood texture than most fiber cement and vinyl siding products, so your shed can have all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood.
- Longer warranty – The LP® SmartSide® 50-year limited warranty is longer than most fiber cement product warranties. Read the warranty for yourself at www.lpcorp.com.
- Impact-resistant – SmartSide siding products are more resistant than fiber cement or vinyl products to impact damage from common projectiles found in a backyard, such as golf balls, baseballs and rocks.
- Fewer seams – SmartSide trim and lap siding come in 16′ lengths, which may result in fewer seams or joints on your structure.
- No efflorescence – LP SmartSide products do not contain the natural salts and minerals which sometimes discolor fiber cement products.
- Renewable resource – All SmartSide products are manufactured with wood (a renewable resource) acquired using processes certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®).
New Homes in Blevins Farm are built with luxury interior features such as Granite Countertops in the kitchen, Ceramic Walk-in Shower in the owner’s bath, Engineered Hardwood Flooring throughout the main living areas and Ceramic Flooring in the bath and laundry. Exteriors feature a combination of *Brick, Stone and LP SmartSide with drop brick ledge.
*Brick/Stone & LP exteriors may vary based on elevation selection.
Popular, Buildable Plans in Blevins Farm
Spruce Craftsman – LP
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath / 2-Car Garage / 1934 Living Sqft
Spruce Farmhouse – LP
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath / 2-Car Garage / 1884 Living Sqft
National Craftsman – LP
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath / 2-Car Garage / 2680 Living Sqft
National Farmhouse – LP
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath / 2-Car Garage / 2619 Living Sqft
Revolution Craftsman – LP
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath / 2-Car Garage / 2865 Living Sqft
Revolution Farmhouse – LP
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath / 2-Car Garage / 2780 Living Sqft
Take a Look from Above! Blevins Farm Community Drone Tour (September 2020):
An energy efficient Jagoe Home begins with intelligent design, quality construction, and generations of working to exceed our own standards of excellence. Jagoe Homes committed to all the practices it takes to build truly energy efficient homes, and we work closely with RESNET (Residential Energy Services Network) to achieve great ratings from that organization.
HERS® (Home Energy Rating System) INDEX
*Based on the US Department of Energy definition of HERS index of 130. This information presented for educational purposes only. Savings are average estimates based on Jagoe Homes’ top five selling plans. Savings will vary based on house type, orientation, house size, utility rates, climate and operations of the home.
The lower a home scores on RESNET’S HERS (Home Energy Rating) Index, the more energy efficient it is. A standard new home that’s built to meet the 2006 IECC will score a HERS Index of 100. New Jagoe homes score an average of 62, making them at least 38% more efficient than a standard new home and at least 68% more efficient than a used home.
Need Answers Fast?
Our Team Jagoe FBC Team is located in Owensboro, Kentucky
and has the resources and staff to get you in your new Jagoe Home.
For Financing please call an FBC MORTGAGE, LLC Team Member
FBC Mortgage, LLC NMLS# 152859. Paid Advertisement.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
We’d love the opportunity to take you on a tour of one or more of our beautifully finished Jagoe Model Homes. We’ll contact you to work with your schedule. Our team looks forward to meeting you!