Farmhouse Style – Is It for YOU?
The Jagoe Homes Design Team created brand new, modern Farmhouse elevations for our homeowners in 2019 & 2020! This is one style we can’t seem to get enough of lately.
- The modern Farmhouse style is popular simply because it is nostalgic. Many of us have warm memories of our time on the family farm, while others of us wish we had a family farm to visit. This style harkens back to the simplicity of country living, which out having to give up any of the modern features, comfort or styles we’ve come to love!
- Essentially, it is a perfect blend of both worlds. It’s part contemporary, part modern, part industrial, and part traditional. The architectural elements are decor things like white woodwork, board and batten siding and black industrial elements.
- There is no one right way to do this style, and that is one reason why it is so appealing.
- Farmhouse style is versatile. It can mix well with other home styles, so it can easily be incorporated into existing neighborhoods.
- These elevations offer clean lines, crisp exteriors with decorative vinyl and stone accents, drawing on that simple, elegant look.
Jagoe Homes Farmhouse Plans
3 or 4 BD
- Baywater at Berkshire – Newburgh, IN
- Blevins Farm – Bowling Green, KY
- Brook Stone Estates – Jeffersontown, KY
- Cayman Ridge – Evansville, IN
- Chadwick at Berkshire – Newburgh, IN
- Edgewater at Brookfield – Owensboro, KY
- Hunters Crossing – Huntingburg, IN
- The Bluffs at Deer Valley – Utica, KY
- The Legends at Bluegrass Commons – Owensboro, KY
- The Orchard North – Evansville, IN
You can build any of these plans on your own site!
Jagoe Homes Farmhouse in Interior Design
Jagoe Homes’ Design and Merchandising Manager, Amelia Laster, AKBD, is always hard at work with our interior design. She has completed a few, gorgeous Farmhouse interiors in her career! Here are just a few photos from Jagoe Model Homes designed by Amelia:
Virtual Tours of these homes:
Other Farm Interior Styles
Lake Forest | Owensboro, KY
Many classic Farmhouse elements that Amelia use include: reclaimed wood, barnboard details, buffalo check pattern, big, comfortable furniture, pine furniture, iron accents & vintage accessories!